Here you can find a list of all firmware changes and a link to download the latest version of the Firmware. This page documents the changes added by each new version of RoboPad. The latest version can be downloaded at robopad.co.uk/firmware.
Your RoboPad's firmware can be updated by navigating to the firmware update page which is accessible once connected to the RoboPad via the management page. Simply download the latest firmware, navigate to the update page, and then under "Firmware" click "browse", select the downloaded file and then press "Update". The RoboPad will then reboot into the new firmware (your settings and nodegraphs should remain untouched). Note that you may have to manually reboot your RoboPad in order for network settings to update after a firmware upgrade.
List of Firmware Releases
- Adds twin-slider tankdrive as the default nodegraph
- Adds colour-coded node titles
- Moves Node Add UI to the top of the screen
- Fixes a bug in the safeboot mode now properly allowing for the management page to be accessible.
- Various HTML/CSS cleanups
- Makes nodegraph connections update on page resize
The first full release of RoboPad. Including:
- DNS server allowing for connection at start.robopad.co.uk
- The Nodegraph Editor
- A fully-featured hardware configuration page
- Demo Mode
- Safeboot firmware updater
Version 2.0 and Below
These versions of RoboPad are pre-release versions that differ greatly from the first release version of RoboPad (2.1, above). Please update to the latest version to get many new features.