Welcome to the RoboPad Wiki!
Here you will find the most complete repository of information relating to the RoboPad - a robot remote control system used in hobbyist combat robotics, schools and universities produced by Blayze Tech Ltd.
This wiki (as well as the RoboPad product) is currently in it's early stages, so details and feature examples might be light on the ground. Make sure you check back every so often to see how the wiki grows!
For now, you may be interested in the links below, particularly if you are a new RoboPad user.
Please note that the information found here does not constitute professional advice or guidance in any way shape or form on any subject. Ensure at all times that you understand what you are doing when it comes to electrical circuits and mechanical systems. If in doubt, get an expert!
- User Manual
- Quickstart Guide
- Accessing and understanding the Main Page
- What can I change on the management page?
- What is the Nodegraph? How do I use it?
- What is the IO Config Editor? How do I use it?
- Latest Firmware
- Help! I've Forgotten My Password!
- Reference Materials: Dimensions, 3D Model
- Node Catalogue
- IO Unit Catalogue
- Event Management Tips and Tools